818 Pollard Blvd., SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30315
Interim Executive Director
Phyllis D. Bryant
Director of Operations
Director of Finance
Karen B. Simmons
Strategic Partnerships and Community Outreach
Director of Performance Management
Business Relationship Manager
From Mobile Devices
WorkSource Atlanta accepts Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) training provider applications for the WorkSource Atlanta Board. The Eligible Training Provider (ETP) application process is intended to develop a statewide list of training providers who offer occupational skills training to:
Applying to become an Eligible Training Provider (ETP)
- Eligible adults residing in the city of Atlanta.
- Dislocated workers residing in the city of Atlanta or who were laid off from an employer that is located within the City of Atlanta.
Education and training providers who have an interest in becoming a Georgia Eligible Training Provider for WIOA training services must complete the ETP application and submit it to WorkSource Atlanta for processing. The application consists of several components including:
- Responsibilities of providers under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Performance outcome measures
- Responsibilities for employment and follow-up of WIOA customers (outlined in the application)
Individual Training Account policies and a list of occupations with stable or potential growth projected are also included in the application.
Submit completed applications to:
818 Pollard Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30315
Last updated: 1/19/2017 1:45:55 PM