City of Atlanta
Office of the Mayor
55 Trinity Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Candace L. Byrd
Chief of Staff
Megan S. Middleton, Esq.
Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Tel: 404-330-6361 – Office
Justin G. Tanner, J.D.
Tel; 404-330-6504 – Office
Tel: 404-309-9773 – Cell
The Mayor’s Office of Intergovernmental Affairs is responsible for managing the City of Atlanta’s relationships with all levels of government. In coordinating with City departments and agencies to protect the City’s interests, the Mayor’s Office of Intergovernmental Affairs is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with federal, state, regional and local governments.
- Coordinating with city departments and agencies to produce the City’s legislative package.
- Strategizing with the City’s federal lobbyists regarding federal programs and legislation.
- Advocating for the City’s interests at the Georgia General Assembly.
- Working with other interested parties relative to legislation, financial support and projects beneficial to the City.
2008 General Assembly Legislative Report
2012 Legislative Package
Last updated: 9/19/2012 11:30:26 AM