Mayor’s Office of Communications
55 Trinity Avenue, Suite 2500 • Atlanta, Georgia 30303
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 3, 2017
Temporary Road Closures for the Demolition of the State Archives Building
||Temporary road closures affecting multiple streets adjacent to former Judicial Complex/Archives Building.
332 Capitol Avenue, SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
• Capitol Avenue, SE between Memorial Drive and Fulton Street (Permit # TC-14621).
• Terry Street, SE between Woodward Avenue and Memorial Drive (Permit # TC-14267).
• Martin Street, SE between Woodward Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr Drive (Permit # TC-14268).
• Frazer Street, SE between Rawson Street and Memorial Drive (Permit # TC-14269).
• Woodward Avenue, SE between Frazer Street and Martin Street (Permit # TC-14270).
• Memorial Drive, SE between Capitol Avenue and King Street (GDOT Permit).
Sunday, March 5, 2017
5: 30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
||Traffic Detour signs will be posted to direct traffic.
# # #
For more information about the City of Atlanta, please visit http://www.atlantaga.gov or watch City Channel 26. Follow the City of Atlanta on Facebook and Twitter @CityofAtlanta. Follow Mayor Reed on Facebook and Twitter @Kasim Reed