HOW Do I Apply for a Summer Job?
|| FOR HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS AND SENIORS RESIDING IN THE CITY OF ATLANTA
You must bring in all of the required documentation and complete an application in person at AWDA: DEADLINE is January 31, 2013.
- 2012-2013 High School Transcript (Must show current grade level)
- Georgia STATE ID or Driver’s License (School ID Will Not Be Accepted)
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Current Lease, or Utility bill-gas, light, water or home phone bill)
- Register Online for Selective Service (Males 18 yrs or older) Prior to arrival
AND One of the Following:
- Recent Food Stamp Benefit History Listing (Available at your local DFCS Office) or online at www.compass.ga.gov
- Recent TANF Benefit History Listing (Available at your local DFCS Office)
- Recent Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Disability Letter (For the Applying Youth)
- Proof of Foster Care
WHERE Do I Submit My Application and Documents?
Submit your application to:
Atlanta Workforce Development Agency
818 Pollard Boulevard, SW
Atlanta, GA. 30315
From Mobile Devices Dial: 711
WHEN Do I Submit My Application?
- Please submit all documents by January 31, 2013
||Society of Human Resource Managers Work Readiness Workshops
Click Links to Download Resources
Workforce Readiness Spring 2013
Communications Spring 2013
Ethics Spring 2013
Behavior Based Interviews
Last updated: 9/6/2013 4:33:47 PM