Once you're registered as a supplier to the City of Atlanta, you're ready to bid on current opportunities. It'll be no time before you're doing business with the City.
Connect with Opportunities
This is your first step in providing goods and services to the City. If you have not registered as a supplier, you need to do so first before you can bid on opportunities
Current bid opportunities
Once you have registered and logged in to the portal located on the suppliers page, the next step is viewing current business needs the City is trying to fill
Bid/proposal documents are available online, unless otherwise specified. Projects are listed by the following categories:
- General fund
- Public Works
- Quality of Life
- All bid/proposal documents for sale and/or review are available between 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in the Department of Procurement Plan Room, Suite 1900, unless otherwise specified. The phone number is 404.330.6204.
- All checks and money orders must be made payable to the City of Atlanta, unless otherwise specified.
- Payments for bid/proposal documents go toward administrative costs, and thus are non-refundable.
- Sealed bids/proposals must be received and time-stamped by the Department of Procurement (DOP) no later than 1:59 p.m. on the respective due date, unless otherwise specified.
- Pre-bid/pre-proposal conferences are held in DOP, Bid Conference Room, Suite 1900, unless otherwise specified. See the advertisement for the specific project to determine the location of the conference.
- All bid/proposal opening readings are held in the DOP, Bid Conference Room, Suite 1900, unless otherwise specified. See the advertisement for the specific project to determine the location of the bid/proposal opening.