Where do I visit?
• 254 Peachtree Street SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
How do I get there and where can I park?
• From South Atlanta: Take I-75N to exit 246 (Central Avenue) toward downtown. Merge onto Central Ave. Turn left onto Memorial Dr. Take a sharp right onto Peachtree St.
From North Atlanta: Take I-75 South toward Atlanta to exit 248A. Take ramp right for M L King Jr Dr toward Turner Field/State Capitol. Bear right onto Martin Luther King Jr Dr. Turn left onto Washington St. Turn right onto GA-154/Trinity Ave. Turn left onto Peachtree St.
From West Atlanta: Take I-20 East to exit 56B. Take ramp right for Windsor St toward Turner Field/Spring St. Turn left onto Windsor St. Turn right onto Castleberry St and then immediately turn right onto Forsyth St. Turn left onto Peachtree St.
From East Atlanta: Take I-20 West to exit 56B and take ramp right for Windsor St toward Spring St. Turn right on Windsor St. Turn right onto Castleberry St and then immediately turn right onto Forsyth St. Turn left onto Peachtree St.
There is paid public parking lots available.
• The inmate must be incarcerated for at least 48 hours before he/she is eligible for visitation.
• The inmate must not be scheduled for court or awaiting transfer to another jurisdiction.
• Visitation is scheduled on Wednesday and Sundays. The first session of visitation is 8:30am – 11:00am and the second session is 1:00pm – 9:00pm. There is no movement during shift change and the facility count between shifts.
• The inmate must place the visitor(s) name and time of visit on the visitor’s registry in his/her assigned housing pod. The list must be completed a day before the scheduled visit day. The inmate is responsible for notifying all visitors of reserved times by contacting the individual by phone.How long can I visit?
• All visits are limited to thirty (30) minutes.
What do I need to bring to visit?
• All visitors are required to bring certified photo identification for scheduled visits and must report at the scheduled time. Anyone under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with proper identification.
• A supervisor must approve all out-of-town visits. A photo identification from another county (of at least 50 miles distance) or state is required before approval can be granted. This visit must not disrupt routine jail operations.
• No personal items are allowed in the visitation area. A public locker can be utilized for the rental fee of .50 cents (2 quarters).Attorney visits
• Attorneys reporting to the facility for an inmate-client visit without prior notice may endure a delay due to the inmate’s movement to another facility or involvement in an institutional program at the time of the visit.
• Attorneys may visit inmate-clients, except during emergencies, on a 24-hour per day, 7 days per week schedule. Non-contact visits occur in the interview booths located in the Bonds Lobby or mezzanine levels of the respective housing pods. Contact visits, while more time consuming to arrange, will be facilitated by the Watch Commander upon request. Attorney briefcases and packages will be inspected prior to entering the facility. Attorneys who are not known to staff must present a current bar card and driver's license prior to admission.