To participate in the bid process, you must be registered as a supplier with the City of Atlanta. There are two supplier types you can register as:
To register as a Prospective Supplier, click here
- Allowed to submit quotes, bids, or proposals, but cannot be awarded bids, receive purchase orders, or create/submit invoices. A W-9 form is not required for this supplier type.
- This registration type is automatically approved once completed.
To register as a Spend Authorized Supplier, click here
- Allowed to submit quotes, bids, or proposals as well as receive purchase orders and create/submit invoices. A signed and dated W-9 is required for this supplier type. IRS Form W-9
- This registration type will take 5-10 business days to review.
To login to the Supplier Portal, please click here
For information on becoming certified with the City of Atlanta, please visit the Office of Contract Compliance website here
Support for Suppliers
For any questions, or concerns please feel free to email Seana Nash at Supplierregistration@Atlantaga.gov
- You must have Flash enabled in your browser to view the video.
- You must complete the entire course once before you can skip through the chapters.