Solid Waste Charges & Billing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Solid Waste Charges & Billing

The Fulton County Tax Commissioner is responsible for the collection of Solid Waste Service fees on behalf of the City of Atlanta. This is a user fee - not a tax - for solid waste collection, disposal and recycling for the residents of the City of Atlanta. Your annual bill provides a description of your property, defined service period, and bill summary.

Solid Waste Charges

Solid Waste Billing


Base Rate - $ 365.81 per year

Recycling - $ 88.00 per year


Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 11.51.10 AM

If you have questions or need additional information about your bill, please call the Fulton County Customer Service center at (404) 613-6100. When calling please provide your name, property address and/or parcel identification number, and contact number or email address. If your inquiry results in the need to investigate your account, you are still required to pay your bill. A refund and/or adjusted bill will be provided after the inquiry if resolved.

Contact Info
City of Atlanta
Department of Public Works
55 Trinity Avenue, SW
Suite 4700
Atlanta, Georgia 30303

Customer Service
Tel: 311

NOTE: For garbage collection, rubbage collection or to receive a trash bin call 311.
For issues related to water and sewer, please call the Department of Watershed Management at 311.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
View Full Site