Watershed Repair Update:
Repair efforts will continue throughout the day. When work activities conclude this evening, no additional major work will be performed until Monday, June 18. More...
Invest Atlanta is the catalyst for residential and commercial economic vitality in Atlanta.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Coordinate efforts with the City, County, State and other key stakeholders;
- Jumpstart redevelopment activity within the City’s tax allocation districts;
- Provide small business loans for expansion and start-up;
- Supply mortgage down-payment assistance to low and moderate income families;
- Issue bonds to spur residential and commercial development;
- Acquire land for green space, residential and commercial development;
- Implement quality of life projects in underserved communities;
- Retain and expand existing business, recruit new business, promote the City and available business development incentives.
A Decade of Economic Development Results
Atlanta will be the thriving core of the metropolitan area. The most successful city in the Southeast. A competitive city, nationally and internationally.
133 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Dr. Eloisa Klementich, CEcD
President & CEO