Interim Executive Director | Kimberlyn Daniel
The 2016-2020 Draft Local Plan is available for viewing.
Formally Atlanta Workforce Development Agency (AWDA), WorkSource Atlanta serves as the workforce system for the City of Atlanta. The agency will provide job seekers with resources to attain sustainable employment and collaborate with business leaders for the recruitment and development of their labor needs.
Our approach to achieving a brighter future for residents of Atlanta and WorkSource Atlanta will be through Five Pillars:
- To employ a disciplined, dynamic, dedicated and well-trained team of workforce professionals.
- To achieve excellence in customer service.
- To secure long-term financial success and fiscal integrity.
- To maintain a data-driven and performance based system of service.
- To create a network of collaboration between public, private, non-profit and education stakeholders.
WorkSource Atlanta offers a number of career, education and training services to help City of Atlanta job seekers find a path to sustainable employment.
- GED preparation and Assistance (Ages 18 and Over)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Job Readiness and Interview Skills Training
- Computer Skills Development
- Job Leads and Connections of Job Seekers to Employment
- Interview Opportunities with Prospective Employers
- Business Relations Solutions
- Additional Services Available through Partner Referrals
- Child Care Center (Elizabeth Burch Early Learning Center)
- Computer Lab
- Clothes Closet (provides professional attire for job seekers)
For more information, visit the WorkSource Atlanta website.
WorkSource Atlanta is MARTA accessible, with a stop in front of its corporate office. Operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The corporate office remains open as late as 9 p.m. for scheduled training classes. We encourage anyone interested in our services to register online and attend an orientation, which is offered every Wednesday at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm at 818 Pollard Blvd., SW.
818 Pollard Blvd., SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30315
Interim Executive Director
Strategic Partnerships and Community Outreach
Interim Deputy Executive Director
Phyllis D. Bryant
||Director of Finance & Accounting
||Business Relationship Manager
WorkSource Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. WorkSource Atlanta is responsible for programs and services within the City of Atlanta which are funded under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014. WorkSource Atlanta partners with federal, state, local governments, colleges, schools and community and faith based organizations in the delivery of comprehensive workforce development services.