Director of Finance
Karen B. Simmons
Tel: 404.546.3056 email@example.com
Business Relationship Manager
WorkSource Atlanta serves as the workforce system for the City of Atlanta. The agency will provide job seekers with resources to attain sustainable employment and collaborate with business leaders for the recruitment and development of their labor needs.
Our approach to achieving a brighter future for residents of Atlanta and the Agency will be through Five Pillars:
- To employ a disciplined, dynamic, dedicated and well-trained team of workforce professionals.
- To achieve excellence in customer service.
- To secure long-term financial success and fiscal integrity.
- To maintain a data-driven and performance based system of service.
- To create a network of collaboration between public, private, non-profit and education stakeholders.
WorkSource Atlanta offers a number of career, education and training services to help participants prepare for and obtain work. If you are interested in our services, you must reside in the City of Atlanta, register online and attend an orientation. Orientation is offered every Wednesday at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- GED preparation and Assistance (Ages 18 and Over)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Job Readiness and Interview Skills Training
- Computer Skills Development
- Job Leads and Connections of Job Seekers to Employment
- Interview Opportunities with Prospective Employers
- Business Relations Solutions
- Additional Services Available through Partner Referrals
- Child Care Center (Elizabeth Burch Early Learning Center)
- Computer Lab
- Clothes Closet (provides professional attire for job seekers)
WorkSource Atlanta is MARTA accessible, with a stop in front of its corporate office. Operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The corporate office remains open as late as 9:00 p.m. for scheduled training classes.
WorkSource Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity employer/program and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a covered veteran, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal or state civil rights law with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
818 Pollard Boulevard, SW
Atlanta, GA 30315
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
TTY/TDD: 1-800-255-0135 or Mobile Device Dial: 711