Director of Finance
Karen B. Simmons
Tel: 404.546.3056 email@example.com
Business Relationship Manager
WorkSource Atlanta's staff is eager to begin working to ensure the employment, training and education needs of each and every client. WorkSource Atlanta and its partners in the workforce system work diligently to provide Atlanta residents with the support and assistance needed to achieve lasting and sustainable career and educational goals.
Making a commitment to your future is just a few steps away.
To begin please register with both WorkSource Atlanta below and Georgia Work Ready Online Participant Portal and meet federal eligibility requirements to receive services from the Atlanta Workforce Development Agency.
Upon completion of both registrations, it is necessary to attend orientation. WorkSource Atlanta offers orientation every Wednesday at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM at 818 Pollard Blvd., SW. Click here for directions. After attending orientation, an appointment with a career counselor is required to determine eligible services.
To Get Started:
- Register with WorkSource Atlanta below and with the GDOL at www.workreadyga.org
- Attend a WorkSource Atlanta orientation (Wednesday at 10:0 AM and 2:00 PM))
- Complete the American Jobs Center (AJC) Application and bring required documents. (*denotes required for all customers)
- State ID*
- Social Security Card*
- Proof of Residency/Verification of Homelessness*
- (Current Utility Bill, Lease, Notarized Statement)
- Proof of Income*
- (Food Stamp Letter, TANF, SSI)
- Separation Notice
- (GDOL UI Letter)
- DD214* (if a Veteran)
- Birth Certificate*
- High School Diploma/GED*
- Click here to register as a new customer at WorkSource Atlanta.
- Returning customers can click here to update your records.
For more information, contact an WorkSource Atlanta Customer Service Representative at 404-546-3000.