Director of Finance and Accounting
Business Relationship Manager
WorkSource Atlanta's staff is eager to begin working to ensure the employment, training and education needs of each and every client. WorkSource Atlanta and its partners in the workforce system work diligently to provide Atlanta residents with the support and assistance needed to achieve lasting and sustainable career and educational goals.
Making a commitment to your future is just a few steps away.
To begin please register on the Georgia Work Ready Online Participant Portal and meet federal eligibility requirements to receive services from the Atlanta Workforce Development Agency.
Upon completion of the Georgia Work Ready registration, it is necessary to attend orientation. WorkSource Atlanta offers orientation every Wednesday at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM at 818 Pollard Blvd., SW. Click here for directions. After attending orientation, an appointment with a career counselor is required to determine eligible services.
To Get Started:
- Register with the GDOL at www.workreadyga.org
- Attend a WorkSource Atlanta orientation (Wednesday at 10:0 AM and 2:00 PM))
- Complete the American Jobs Center (AJC) Application and bring required documents. (*denotes required for all customers)
- State ID*
- Social Security Card*
- Proof of Residency/Verification of Homelessness*
- (Current Utility Bill, Lease, Notarized Statement)
- Proof of Income*
- (Food Stamp Letter, TANF, SSI)
- Separation Notice
- (GDOL UI Letter)
- DD214* (if a Veteran)
- Birth Certificate*
- High School Diploma/GED*
For more information, contact an WorkSource Atlanta Customer Service Representative at 404-546-3000.